Identiv’s uTrust MIFARE Classic Credentials are versatile, high-frequency, interoperable, MIFARE-compatible smart cards.
Full interoperability with NXP’s MIFARE Classic infrastructure? You bet. If you’re looking for credentials addressing hospitality, access management, education, physical access control, or transit, look no further.
Can One Wristband Really Do It All?
Identiv’s 13.56 MHz High Frequency Wristband Proximity Credential is the perfect access control solution for demanding environments. This waterproof credential can manage access at amusement and water parks, summer camps, sport (i.e., student athletics) and fitness centers, and healthcare environments.
- Low cost 13.56 MHz MIFARE solution
- Available as credit card-sized ID1 and other form factors, including key fobs
- Genuine NXP MIFARE Classic IC with 320 bytes (MIFARE Classic Mini), 1K bytes, or 4K bytes
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A compliance with 4 byte or 7 byte unique identifiers (UID)
- Provides a larger number of available UIDs (no duplicated UIDs with 7 bytes)
Find Your Form Factor
Clamshell MIFARE Classic Credential
Durable card design for harsh environments
MIFARE Classic ISO Credential (PVC or Composite)
P/N: 3510, 4110, 4142
Ideal for employee badging and suitable for use with most card printers
MIFARE Classic ISO PVC Credential with Magnetic Stripe
P/N: 4130, 4146
Ideal for employee badging with a need for magnetic stripe (i.e., time and attendance)
Dual-Frequency Composite MIFARE Classic Credential with Proximity
P/N: 4310, 4313
Optional 125 KHz LF interface for easier migration to a secure credential
MIFARE Classic Key Fob Credential
Sturdy form factor for key ring applications
MIFARE Classic Wristband Credential
P/N: 4196, 4197
Wearable form factor for sporting events, amusement parks, and concerts
Increased Security, Simpler Migration
- MIFARE Classic ecosystem access via NXP to multiple applications
- Increased security compared to magnetic stripe and low-frequency (LF) 125 kHz proximity cards
- Optional magnetic stripe and/or LF interface for easier migration to a secure credential
- Includes slot punch marks
- Secure sectors programming and customization (i.e., card or wristband printing)
- MIFARE key management is available on demand
Ideal for a variety of applications requiring compatibility with MIFARE Classic ecosystems (i.e. contactless readers, mobile phones, card provisioning systems). The list of applications include physical access control, cashless vending machines, closed-loop payment, fare collection for public transportation, and event ticketing. These credentials are also usable for authentication and convenience such as for hospitality (hotel chains) to open doors.
Cost-Effective MIFARE Mini
Identiv’s uTrust MIFARE portfolio also includes lower-cost MIFARE Mini Cards (P/N 3510). MIFARE Mini is based on Identiv technology partner NXP’s MIFARE Classic Card Integrated Circuit (IC). MIFARE Mini Cards are ideal for access card users that require the technology of MIFARE Classic Cards yet can fit their applications into 320 bytes and do not rely on a 4 byte UIDs.
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.