By Diane Kehlenbeck
The growth of 13.56 MHz smart cards is outpacing 125 kHz proximity credentials. Yet the number of proximity credentials in the market far exceed any other technology. The problem is, customers may not realize proximity credentials could be a security risk.
Presented with our partner PSA Security Network, we tackle how to solve that problem in our webinar “Prox to Smart: Creating a Transitional Credential Strategy”. If you missed the webinar, check out the recording and learn how you can help your customers build a strategy to migrate their readers and credentials to a more security technology (one that puts them in the driver’s seat!)
For more educational content, visit PSA Education.
Why Choose Identiv Credentials?
- 37 years experience
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Fast turn-around: 48 – 72 hour ship times for orders of 1000 cards or less
- Leading formats: 40 different formats compatible with numerous PACS systems, including Corporate 1000 and 2000®
- Free samples: Free ground shipping in 2 – 3 days
- Quality products: Lifetime warranty
- Next-Up Program: No additional charge
- Full Cards Service Bureau
- Custom printing
- Customer service: second to none!
From door to data, Identiv helps you protect identities. Interested in learning more about our complete range of credentials? Visit identiv.com/products/credentials, call +1 888-809-8880, or email email@example.com.