Identiv’s Hirsch Velocity 3.7 SP2 is now available. Visit our Velocity 3.7 support page to download the latest version of Velocity, Identiv’s security management system software environment designed for use with Identiv’s Hirsch family of controllers. For many of the files, you must first log in to the Identiv Partner Portal to access. If you are not yet registered for the Partner Portal, register here.
Hirsch Velocity 3.7 SP2 includes:
- Support for TLS v1.2 encryption protocol for communications between SNIB3 and Velocity
Use of asymmetric TLS encryption increase the security flexibility with dynamic encryption keys, greatly reduces the potential for latency induced corruption, and allows the system to recover from communication outages as a background process.
- Support for random UID cards
Newer access control smart cards may implement a random UID as designed in ISO/IEC 14443. The random UID feature prevents snoopers from tracking you. The feature is common in smartphones which support NFC, and credit cards.
- Faster firmware downloads to uTrust TS Readers with TS FW v2.2
Update installed readers with Velocity to support new features, change card format support, or move to the newest ScramblePad, over OSDP RS-485.
- Improved performance of Velocity in a virtual application configuration
Better performance for enterprise customers with XenApp and RemoteApp/MS RDS. Application virtualization technology allows customers to deliver specific applications, securely, within their enterprise to users on any platform, anywhere – without exposing an entire virtual desktop.
- Improvements and bug fixes
Please read release notes prior to downloading and installing.
- Velocity 3.7 SP2 Release Notes
- Velocity 3.7 Full Installation (18.104.22.1687)
- Velocity 3.7 Update (3.6.011.1867)
- Velocity Certificate Checking Service (22.214.171.1246)
- Velocity 3.7 Edge EVO Integration (126.96.36.199)
- Velocity 3.7 Aventura Plugin (188.8.131.522)
- Velocity 3.7 Unified AD Plugin (184.108.40.206)
- Velocity 3.7 3VR VMS Plugin (220.127.116.11)
- Velocity Web Services Client Installation Guide and Release Notes (18.104.22.1689)
- CCM Release Notes (7.6.43.06)
- CCM Firmware (7.6.43.06)
- SNIB3 Release Notes (2.05.1030)
- SNIB3 Firmware (2.05.1030)
- SNIB3 Datasheet
Please Note: Velocity Software must be registered to download the updates.
Please contact us if you need more information!